Helloo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

7 Solutions to Excuses used for not writing Articles to Promote your Website

Go down

7 Solutions to Excuses used for not writing Articles to Promote your Website Empty 7 Solutions to Excuses used for not writing Articles to Promote your Website

Post  Admin Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:46 am

“I don’t know where to start, or what to write about.”

Get up each morning 15-20 minutes earlier than the rest of the household, and start writing in a journal. Write about anything and everything that pops into your mind. Try to write at least 2 or 3 pages. Devote at least 10 minutes each morning to this ritual. If mornings are impossible, then do this ritual in the evening, but not too late at night when you become too tired – even overtired – to do so.

Try to keep your statements positive. Eliminate words like, “I need to” or “I should” or “I have to” replacing them with more affirming phrases. Using “I am” and “I can” changes your whole focus. This makes the writing process much more positve and results orientated.

“I don’t have any experience or formal schooling in writing.”

With the internet, and all the writing books available today, it is easy to teach yourself what it takes to write successfully. There are plenty of resources both on the Internet and in your local library. If you want to, have someone you trust read over your writing, and then give you their opinion. Feedback, especially when you are just starting out, is important to boost your confidence.

“I don’t have enough confidence in my writing abilities, I can’t measure up to what is already out there.”

Start publishing some free content articles either to promote your own website, or to articulate a subject which you feel strongly about. People will read your articles, and give feedback in the form of comments. With positive feedback comes confidence.

“Writing will take too much time away from my family and other responsibilities.”

Writing can actually benefit and help you with your other responsibilities. By establishing a morning or evening routine of writing in your journal, you will get to know yourself better, and grow both in professional and personal development. These positive changes to you will affect everyone you come into contact with during the rest of your day.

“I am not very creative.”

By creating a time and space for writing in your life, you are giving yourself permission to tap into your own creative subconscious resources and intelligence.

“What I know has already been written.”

We all look at things from different perspectives. Our perspectives are developed by our own individual life experiences and the lessons we have learned. You can take what is out there and put your own unique perspective on it.

“I am scared, not sure I can handle criticism and rejection.”

Rejection is just someone else’s opinion. Criticism should not make you feel dejected, or wanting to give up. Wait until you get another opinion, and then another. Many famous authors have had their novels rejected, only to have them emerge on a bestseller’s list eventually.

Once you start, ideas will flow rapidly. Just remember to write these down, keeping notes on topic ideas, titles, and themes to research. The list will be endless.

Admin
Admin

https://helloo.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down